GHGH SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE!! April 25th!!
Apr 25, 2016
The Women’s Fund of the Community Foundation for Monterey County established the GHGH Scholarship to support GHGH participants continuing on to higher education.
Application Deadline: April 25, 2016
Scholarship decisions Announced: June 1st, 2016
Guidelines: Applicant must be a participant (past or alumna) of one of the following Girls’ Health in Girls’ Hands partner programs
- SMART Girls/ Keystone Club of Boys & Girls Club of Monterey County
- Youth Leader/ ECHO Leadership Program of Girls Inc of the Central Coast
- POSTPONE Program of Monterey County Health Department
- MyLife Prevention Program of Monterey County Rape Crisi Center
- Peer Education Program of Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Youth Education & Advocacy Program of the YWCA Monterey County
Scholarship awards will be up to $2,500 and may be used for tuition and cost of attendance at an institute of higher education.
- Financial need
- Good character
- Potential to succeed in the students chosen course of study
If you have any questions or concerns about the application process or your eligibility, contact Josh Warburg at [email protected] or 831.375.9712